|2009 SEASONAL PITCHES
Seasonal pitches will be available from 1st April 2009 until 14th January 2010.
Shorter periods may be considered depending on availability.
People who stay on the pitch MUST HAVE a permanent residence, which can be verified by either a utility bill and a current driving licence or passport.
Seasonal pitches will only be licensed on the following conditions.
1. The pitch will be available for holiday use.
2. Awnings may only be erected during the holiday use period
3. Fences, ornaments, plants and gazebos are not permitted at anytime.
4. If, in the opinion of the site owner, the pitch becomes unsightly, then the licence will be terminated, and the licensee will be asked to remove the caravan
5. A copy of your current certificate of insurance for your caravan must be produced to enable us to make copies for our records.
In order to gain access to your seasonal pitch you will be asked to confirm that you have received copies of the Park Rules.
The pitch fee for the season is £1,520
Refunds will not be made for early cancellation
COLCHESTER HOLIDAY PARK LTD